Experienced Front End Developer
Seeking an experienced front end developer to join our team and grow in our organization.
Interpodia is an exciting and growing company based in North Vancouver. We provide web technology to sports such as cycling, triathlon, equestrian, snowboarding, skiing, running, swimming, and cheerleading. We serve these different sport groups by offering a platform that handles online registration, member management, coach licensing, and many other aspects for events, clubs, and sporting federations. For more informations visit https://interpodia.com/
Join a mighty and talented team of just over twenty. We are steadily growing and we need someone to be part of our development team as a frontend developer!
Enjoy excellent working conditions in a fun North Vancouver office, joining an enthusiastic team doing great things collaboratively.
You’ll join a dev team who are excited about new technologies and best practices. We are proud to have built a programmer-friendly culture, with no strict hierarchies or rigid job roles. You’ll get the chance to work on industry-leading technology, and influence the direction of a rapidly growing company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic about learning and using new technologies
- Eager to work in a team environment
- Have professional experience with:
AngularJS, Angular2+, Several years of experience of building frontend interfaces and web applications
Please do NOT apply if:
- You do not have professional experience with AngularJS/2+, HTML, CSS
- You are offering a consulting service
- You are perfect in every way
- You are looking for your own office cubicle
- You are a recruiting agency
- You don’t play well with others
Remote work in Canada or in the PST time zone could be an option
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English (Required)