Business Development Manager
Interpodia is looking to add a Business Development Manager to our enthusiastic team!
Interpodia is an exciting and growing technology company based in Vancouver, with an international remote-based team. We are the leading provider of sport management software to sports such as cycling, triathlon, running, skiing, snowboarding, skating, equestrian and more! Our technology provides modern and flexible systems for registration and membership management that can unify sport governing bodies, clubs and events under a single platform. Since Interpodia began operations in 2009, we have supported more than 30 National Sport Organizations, over 100 Provincial and State bodies, and thousands of sport clubs and events. Interpodia’s platform also provides safe sport and risk management tools, and acts as a hub to integrate with other vertical specialists such as communication tools, merchandise fulfillment centers and background check systems. Learn more at www.interpodia.com.
This is a unique opportunity to lead and execute the company’s outbound B2B business development initiatives. The role will report directly to our CEO, Phil Mowatt, and will work closely with Marketing to implement our go-to-market strategy. When it comes to business development, we treat all prospects as if they are clients, always finding ways to add value to their business and form long-term partnerships:
- Establish a high-quality enterprise sales pipeline, focused on prospecting and qualifying a set of targeted accounts
- Drive revenue and market share in our defined markets, using a consultative solution selling approach
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions to engage prospects through remote-based business development, with periodic travel for meetings and events
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing partners to extend reach and align inbound and outbound communications strategy
- Work closely with Client Service to ensure a positive experience for all stakeholders in our tight-knit industry
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales or business development, ideally in a sport, software or technology related industry
- Proven track record of building a book of business and meeting targets in a high-growth environment
- Self-starter with an ability to work successfully in a virtual team environment
- Natural aptitude for building long-lasting relationships at all levels
- Experience with CRM systems and sales reporting, preferably with HubSpot
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Applications
- Knowledge of sport programming ecosystem is a plus
What We Offer:
We offer a remote-based career with professional development opportunities. You will gain exposure to the latest technologies in sport administration. Our team is a dynamic and friendly group of like-minded professionals who exchange and build expertise. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us. Competitive base salary, variable commission (OTE), and equity potential.