Did you know that our clients have the option to offer their registrants flexible payment options? At Interpodia our team is always trying to provide our clients with the tools and features they need to streamline their operations and enhance their customer experience. Clubs can now offer installment payment options to their registrants, making registration processes more accessible.
Here are 5 reasons clubs should consider implementing installment payments for their club members.
- Increased Registrants: Clubs can attract a broader range of participants by offering the flexibility of breaking down registration fees into smaller manageable installment payments. This makes the club’s offerings more accessible to people who may have initially been deterred by a significant upfront payment.
- Flexibility and Convenience: With the option to spread out payments over a period of time, more individuals can participate in club activities, regardless of their financial situation.
- Streamlined Payment Process: Installment payments are automatically processed on specified dates making it hassle-free for both clubs and registrants.
- Improved Cash Flow: Clubs can create custom payment plans that suit their needs. This includes setting the number of installments, payment intervals, and payment deadlines. With this system in place, the club receives a consistent revenue stream over time, allowing the club to budget and financially plan accordingly.
- Enhanced Member Retention: Providing flexible payment options can improve member satisfaction and encourage them to stay with your club for the long term.
What type of installments can clubs offer?
Clubs have the option to offer registrants two different installment plans.
Option 1: Determine the number of recurring payments and what is the fixed period of time between payments. This payment option is based on the initial date of purchase. The registrant makes the first payment on the initial date of purchase and continues to make further payments every thirty days and repeats this for the number of payments you set.
Option 2: Set the exact dates that recurring payments will be processed. This is a calendar based installment payment option. The club decides the dates that recurring payments will be processed regardless of the original purchase date. Keep in mind that with this calendar based payment option, if you allow people to register after the first scheduled recurring payment date, they will not pay the payments that were set in the past. To manage this your organization can decide and adjust when it will stop accepting new registrants if they choose to go with this option.
Begin offering installment payments for your clubs
Offering installment payment options can be a valuable feature for clubs as members have the option to spread out their payments, making it more affordable, and being a part of clubs more desirable. A spread-out payment schedule ensures that the club receives a consistent revenue stream by choosing the number of installments, payment intervals and deadlines for payments. This feature provides a hassle-free process for everyone as payments are automatically processed. Fill out this contact form and someone from our team will reach out to you with more information. We’re here to guide you through the process and help you set up this valuable feature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the system process the payment?
The first installment payment is made during the initial checkout, the next installments are then automatically billed based on the option chosen.
How can I see who is registered for a subscription?
You can easily access the list of members with an active subscription from your administrative dashboard. A CSV. report is also available to you from your club dashboard.
How can I manage my registrants’ subscription?
Directly from the subscription section of your administrative dashboard. From there, you can decide on their next billing date, update credit card information or cancel the subscription altogether.
Can my registrants edit their subscription?
Yes, your members can edit their billing/credit card information or cancel their subscriptions from their profile under ‘’my pages.’’
What if the payment fails?
If an automated payment fails (credit card has expired, insufficient funds etc.), members receive an email notification so that they can update their information and submit their payment again. As an admin, you also receive this notification and can edit information and resubmit the payment on your end.